What You Should Know About Disputes Resolution in PAM Contract - Part II
The PAM Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee is organising a Seminar titled "What You Should Know About Disputes Resolution In PAM Contract - Part II" on Saturday, 2 December 2023 at 9.00 am - 5.00 pm at Dewan Presiden, Level 2, PAM Centre.
PAM Members, especially young Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, Contract Administrators and Project Managers, are encouraged to participate in this session and have a chance to watch a mock arbitration session.
- Paper 1: “Disputes Resolution in PAM Contract Part II” by Ar. Tiong Kian Boon
- Paper 2: “The Architect as an Expert Witness” by Ar. Steven Thang Boon Ann
Click here to view the Synopsis of Paper Presentations and Speakers' Biographies.
CLOSING DATE OF REGISTRATION
The closing date of registration is before 12.00 pm Thursday 30 November 2023.
This seminar is accredited with 4 LAM CPD points (for PAM members) and an e-certificate will be issued to all participants who achieve full attendance.
Please contact PAM Secretariat - Ms. Nor Suryati Sulong via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-2202 2866.
PAMSo CPD SEMINAR: AI2AI : APA ITU ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?
Unlock the world of Artificial Intelligence at PAMSo CPD Seminar 2023: AI2AI! ?
|Date||December 2, 2023, Saturday|
|Time||9AM - 1.30PM|
|Venue||ZENspace, studio KAIZEN [View map]|
Can't make it in person? No worries, we've got a virtual option too.
Scan the QR code to secure your spot!
#AI2AI #CPDSeminar #AIExploration #PAMSo #pamsouthernchapter
Please contact PAM Southern Chapter Secretariat, Ms. Fattin Nabiha at 07-2349202 or email to email@example.com if you have any inquiries to this seminar.
PAM Yayasan Feruni Scholarship Award 2023
Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia is inviting students from the following universities or any other LAM accredited Malaysian university who are eligible for this scholarship award to submit their applications. The scholarship is open to PAM student members pursuing Malaysia's Part 1 architecture program.
Closing date of submission: 23 December 2023
A list of universities that have recognized architectural programs in Malaysia architectural programs in Malaysia (Part 1):
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara, Puncak Alam (UITM PA)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara, Seri Iskandar (UITM SI)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara, Samarahan (UITM SA)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University of Management and Technology (TARUMT)
- UCSI University Kuala Lumpur
- Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
- Universiti Teknology Sarawak (UTS)
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Taylors University (TU)
- Segi University (SEGi)
- City University Malaysia (CITY)
- Politeknik Port Dickson (PPD)
Design Lecture Series 2024: Open Mic Night @ COEX, PENANG
PAM IS LAUNCHING OPEN MIC NIGHT AND YOU ARE INVITED !
Re-Thinking Architecture@PAM Open Mic 2024
Your Ideas, Your Stage, Your Open Mic!
The PAM Open Mic 2024 offers a stage exclusively for PAM Members aged under 30, presenting a chance to spotlight your design concepts and narratives to a broader audience. This event aims to cultivate connections and networking opportunities. Don't miss the chance to share the stage with architects worldwide. Submit your entry for Season 1 before January 1, 2024! Selections will be made from shortlisted candidates. We extend a warm welcome to all students and graduate architects to join us in spreading Ideas Worth Sharing!
|Date||26th November 2023, (Sunday)|
|Time||05.00pm - 06.00pm|
|Venue||COEX, PENANG - Located on 123, Jalan Timah 10150 George Town, Pulau Pinang.|
If you have any question related to this PAM Design Lecture Series, kindly contact Nurul/Nik at 03-2202 2866 or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.