The PAM-Tan Sri Ar. Chan Sau Lai Architecture Award is open to Malaysian PAM Student Members locally and abroad who have just completed an architecture course in the immediate preceding year or who will be completing an architecture course in the present year.
The objective of the Awards is to demonstrate PAM and the benefactor’s commitments to architecture design excellence by recognising outstanding achievements by the students of architecture in design and to introduce these final year students to the profession and the industry.
The categories of prizes that feature RM50,000 worth of prize money per year are:
- The Architectural Award Winner: RM25,000 and Winner Certificate
- Up to 4 Commendation Prize: RM 5,000 and a Commendation Certificate each
- Up to 5 Award Finalists: RM1,000 and a Finalist Certificate each.
The members of the Panel of Jury are as follows:
- Ar. Chan Seong Aun – PAM President
- Tan Sri Ar. Chan Sau Lai – Founder of the Award
- Ar. Boon Che Wee – PAM Past President, Co-founder of the Award
- Ar. Zulhemlee An – PAM Deputy President and PAM Education Committee Chairman
- Ar. Chris Yap Seng Chye – President of the Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID)
- Assoc. Prof Lar. Dr Osman Mohd Tahir – President of Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia (ILAM)
Calling for entry submission Stage 1: Monday, 30 March 2015
Closing of entry submission Stage 1: 16 March 2015
Judging Stage 1: 19th March 2015
Submission Stage 2: 1 April 2015
Closing of submission Stage 2: 29 April 2015
Judging Stage 2: 6 May 2015
Award presentation: 8 September 2015
For more info, please read the Rules and Guidelines of the award.
To participate, kindly download the Entry Form and submit your entries before Monday, 30th March 2015.
PAM is pleased to announce the successful candidates at Stage One of the “PAM-Tan Sri Ar. Chan Sau Lai Architecture Award 2013”. These candidates will now need to proceed to Stage Two of the Award. Click here for the results. Congratulations to the 10 shortlisted candidates!
The Award, offering a total of RM50,000 grant to the Award Winners, will recognise the outstanding achievements by students of architecture in design, and to introduce these students to the profession and the industry.
25 PAM Student / Graduate Members who are graduating or have just graduated towards a Part II architecture degree of an architecture course in 2012/2013, in the country and abroad, participated by submitting their final year works for the 2013 Award.
Click here for the Rules for the PAM - Tan Sri Ar. Chan Sau Lai Architecture Awards
PAM - TAN SRI Ar. CHAN SAU LAI ARCHITECTURE AWARD
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL PARTICIPANTS TO STAGE 2
We are pleased to announce the successful participants to Stage 2 of the PAM – Tan Sri Ar. Chan Sau Lai Architecture Award are as follows:
|No.||Name of Participant|
Tan Guang Ruey
Tan Khang Hung
Mak Thur Pei
Meor Mohd Haris bin Kamarul Bahrin
Teh Min Shen
Muizz Adam bin Nazmi
Ooi Gim Seng
PERTUBUHAN AKITEK MALAYSIA